View Full Version : Just a Small gift for a lovely lady...

SharpByCoop
12-23-2002, 11:06 PM
Jim Small, that is!!!

Jim and I discussed an elegant gift back in the fall. He finished this up a couple of weeks ago, and I can't wait to give it to my lovely wife Susan. Am I gonna get lucky or what?!!!!! ;) :eek: :p

http://www.fototime.com/E4FF92F1EFAB1A4/orig.jpg

These pics don't come near capturing the astounding detail and quality. (this was a fun collage!) Working with Jim is like working with your best friend. He just gives you that slap-on-the-back good-guy feeling!

Simply incredible! Thank you so much, Jim!!!

Coop

Jim Small
12-24-2002, 12:36 AM
Coop

You are to nice......
I think I can speak for everyone who creats things of beauty for others. It makes it all worth while to do work for folks who appreciate it. The things that I do with my hands and you do with yours is not work....we create reality from dreams and pass those dreams on to others. I can think of nothing more awsome than sharing ones creative ability with others. When I talk with you and see your work I can feel your comittment to your ability to create and share.....I look forward to a continued relationship with you and others and making new friends.
I wish for you and Susan the best this Christmas and the mostest in the New Year......Thanks Coop!

Jim

Osprey Guy
12-24-2002, 03:29 AM
Coop showed me this beautiful bracelet in person at the Chesapeake Knife Show...it is truly gorgeous!!

Unfortunately for me, Coop chose to show it to me while I was working at my table and my wife Michelle was sitting next to me...so of course JIm had to show it to her as well...thanks a lot Jim! :mad: :mad:

Later that night when we got home I heard "Wasn't that a beautiful bracelet your friend Coop got for his wife?"....

"Yes Dear...."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Dennis

Yeah Baby!:smokin

Joe Mason
12-24-2002, 10:40 AM
THat is one nice bracelet. I have got to try something like that. It has some really nice shading in the design. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Joe Mason