View Full Version : Bader III Contact wheels for sale or trade !

RDT
11-30-2002, 12:24 PM
For sale or trade
1. 1" Dia. Serrated Bj contact wheel. These sell for around $35. you can have it for $30. shipped CONUS !
2. Approx. 1" width, by about 3" ? tapered Bj wheel. Wheel tapers to aabout 1/2" in center slightly (comes that way). Good for doing deep corners or getting into those hard to reach spots. These go for about $45., you get it for $40. shipped.
Both are new condition but they are a bit dusty. My 1/2" X 2" smooth contact wheel just blew out and will trade for another in like new or better condition. Also need a 6" or 8" by 1" smooth contact wheel. Thanks for looking. Below isb a link to Bader's sight. If you look hard, you'll see the wheels I am selling attached to certain of the arms. Like the HBJY Tip and the BJ Tip straight.
http://www.stephenbaderco.thomasreg...co/accessor.htm

Contact me for more info, I will try to take pics. Thanks !

Mike Hull
11-30-2002, 01:01 PM
Your link's not working.

RDT
11-30-2002, 01:28 PM
Sorry about that Mike,
for some reason it isn't running ??? Anyway, if you type in Bader III or Bader Grinders or Stephen Bader co. you will get their website and the same page will come up if you click on Bader III accessories and tooling arms. There will be a whole page of pics of the grinder with different attachments. I'll try and get some pics but I can't until Moday, I am not at home this weekend. Take care.....RDT

RDT
12-02-2002, 06:13 PM
email me for pics...