MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > All Photos > ckluftinger's Profile > Albums

My Kitchen Knives
I'm a professional chef and have handled dozens of knives, from the fine to the frightful. I know what a chef's knife needs to be able to do and how it has to handle. I have several designs for a variety of uses and hand types. They are both beautiful to look at and practical in a professional's hands.
chef knife 160205
Petit with bone 012016
Corian chef knife 160207
Close-up of the grip. Stainless ferrule, spacers and pommel, purple heart and Indian rose wood.
Super light 8 inch chef's knife in 1/16th AEBL. Super-tough steel, stays sharp longer than any commercially made knife I have ever owned or used....
My latest run of kitchen knives. All are AEB-L my new "favourite" stainless steel to work with. The two "hammered" ones are called petits, being...
Chef Knife March 2015 AEBL treated to 58.3 rc. Cocobolo and whitetail deer antler with stainless spacers. 9 inch blade, 13 1/2 inches total.
2 chef knives with horn
Wedding Knife 
8 inch 440C stainless blade treated to 58.2rc, spalted (stabilized) maple scales and grip on the steel. Stainless fittings.
Kitchen knives in blue 2 
Set of three, 5160 blades, zebra wood scales and grip on the steel, in a blue leather carrying pouch. I made this set for...
French Blades 1 jun 2014 
2 440c 8inch french blades with Corian scales. Rc 57.2
Set of kitchen knives
Chef knife2 nov 2011