MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > All Photos > ckluftinger's Profile > Albums

Art Knives
Here I let my imagination run wild - I have made strange and unusual tools like the medieval brain drill for a retiring surgeon and the ancient scalpels for a doctor's office. My art knives are always properly forged, heat treated and tempered. No shortcuts just because they are for "show"...
two antique daggers
Alberdi Dagger 1
Blued Dagger 011020169(1)
A brain drill as used in the 16th century. This reproduction is fully functional including a bayonette-mount drill bit.
Belgian Victor Collette pin fire revolver with a matching boot knife. The knife is forged from W1 with fire-blued guard and pommel, carved stag horn...
A "Captain's Knife" with a scrimshaw tall ship. Forged from my own can-welded damascus, alabaster and walnut burl grip, in a walnut presentation box....
VCollette and Boot Knife
"Moiderous Three" Three art scalpels - one is a lancet - forged from 440C stainless steel. Various grip materials, such as stag horn, wood, bronze...
19th century push dagger as used by gamblers and bar room brawlers. The blade is forged from W-1 and "antiqued" with a special formula of chemicals....
Pushdagger3
Pushdagger1
Diver's "shark" knife. 440C stainless with Corian scales and pins.
Shark Knife 1
1 3/4 inch blade is heat treated, with the ricasso left "as forged" for that barbarian look.
Alabaster stone inset. The ancients of Egypt and Rome used Alabaster to make coffins and ritual vessels. Something to do with immortality and such.
An art knife of a different sort - Roman surgeon's scalpel. This one is based loosely one one I saw in a museum in Lugano 30 years ago. Forged from...
As Forged 3
As Forged Pommel