MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > All Photos > flag1944's Profile > Albums > Hot Off The Rails

Last |
Picture 1 of 3 from Album Hot Off The Rails
The Persian

Hammered out the same day as the "Serpents Fang". This one is still a WIP. I really like the hammer scale on the blade. But I'm not sure if I should keep it. If I do - I will sand and polish the blade to give it more contrast. I'm just worried it may not sell because the the marks. 

Opinions? Please?
The Persian

Hammered out the same day as the "Serpents Fang". This one is still a WIP. I really like the hammer scale on the blade. But I'm not sure if I should keep it. If I do - I will sand and polish the blade to give it more contrast. I'm just worried it may not sell because the the marks.

Opinions? Please?
Picture Added 12-02-2010 11:23 PM
Added by flag1944

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. gsimmo
    08-20-2011 11:00 PM
    gsimmo
    It might come as too late, but I think the hammer scale gives this a more rugged look. It should appeal to some people, I like it this way. But that just might be me.

-Geoff
  2. Ethan Connor
    07-17-2021 03:21 PM
    Ethan Connor
    It's vintage piece and I don't look this before the hammer design is looking like made for good grip and blade is looking like made for maximum damage anyway this is nice knife.