MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > All Photos > ckluftinger's Profile

ckluftinger's Albums
  Album Title Pictures Last Picture
Picture Traditional Bowie Knives
Bowies are probably my most favourite type of knife to make. There are several here, all forged from various tool steels including W-1, 1080 and 5160, with a variety of handle materials and finishes.
10 09-16-2017 10:28 PM
Picture My Kitchen Knives
I'm a professional chef and have handled dozens of knives, from the fine to the frightful. I know what a chef's knife needs to be able to do and how it has to handle. I have several designs for a variety of uses and hand types. They are both beautiful to look at and practical in a professional's hands.
13 10-02-2016 12:27 AM
Picture Art Knives
Here I let my imagination run wild - I have made strange and unusual tools like the medieval brain drill for a retiring surgeon and the ancient scalpels for a doctor's office. My art knives are always properly forged, heat treated and tempered. No shortcuts just because they are for "show"...
18 10-02-2016 12:24 AM
Picture Working Knives
My working knives are made from a variety of steels, and for all sorts of uses - hunters, skinners, fish and bird knives, camp, hiking and utility. I use primarily 5160, W1, AEB-L, 440C and 1095. I also make my own can-welded damascus-type steel.
10 01-24-2016 10:52 PM
Picture Swords and Daggers
Five swords and two parrying daggers (main gauche) I have made so far...
19 11-04-2013 10:11 PM